Stacey's Furniture Shop
10pk Personalised Christmas Gift Tags, Rectangle ‘Typography’ Design
Make your Christmas gifts extra special with our Personalised Christmas Gift Tags! These charming, high-quality gift tags come in a 10-pack and are fully customisable with your family's name, adding a personal touch to your presents. Say goodbye to generic tags and let your loved ones know that their gift is from the heart.
- 10-Pack: You'll receive ten beautifully designed Christmas gift tags in each set. This particular design is a rectangular tag with typography font.
- Customisable: Add your family's name for a personal touch, e.g., "Merry Christmas, Love from the Butlers."
- Stylish Design: The tags feature a simple yet stylish design that complements any gift and wrapping paper.
- Durable Quality: These gift tags are printed on premium cardstock, ensuring they look great on your presents.
- Easy to Attach: Each tag comes with a pre-punched hole and ribbon for easy attachment.
Whether you're giving gifts to family, friends, or colleagues, our Personalised Christmas Gift Tags will make your presents stand out and spread the holiday cheer. Order your set today and make this holiday season even more special!
🛒 How to Order:
- Browse and select your preferred tag design.
- Place your order, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your personalisation details. See below how to set out your email.
Name : Stacey
Order number : 1234
Tags : Xmas tree design - Love From The Butlers
Tags: Rectangle Typography - Love From the Butlers
FREE DELIVERY ESTIMATED IN 5-7 working days 🎄
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER
Occasional spillages will not damage your furniture, however all spillages should be cleaned up promptly.
Avoid placing cups/glasses directly on your furniture, always try to use a coaster.
Be especially careful with alcohol/makeup/nail polish remover as this will stain your furniture.
Temperature changes can cause damage to painted or wooden furniture over time. If you can, ideally place your furniture somewhere that is less exposed to rapid temperature changes within your home.
In order to keep your furniture in the best condition I would advise to clean weekly, using a damp lint free cloth and dry thoroughly with a dry cloth.
For furniture that has been sealed with wax you can apply a clear wax once or twice a year to maintain water resistance and shine. (I recommend ‘Rust Oleum’ clear furniture wax). NOTE This only applies to chalk painted furniture.
I recommend using felt backing for large items such as lamps and ornaments to avoid marking your furniture.
Make sure the area you intend to paint is clean and dry. Using a small amount of paint on your brush, touch up the necessary area and allow it to dry for at least four hours before applying a second coat.
Take advantage of my sourcing service
If this piece isn’t quite what you are looking for, I can source your perfect piece for you and finish it exactly how you choose.
I always have pieces in stock, so it may be that I already have what you are looking for!